Raba transit center
Retrieved "Med mostovi slovenske prestolnice" Among the Bridges of the Slovenian Capital.
In 1929, Ljubljana became the capital of the Drava Banovina, a Yugoslav province.91 The area surrounding today's castle has been continuously inhabited since 1200.Ahmed, Moustafa (February 1999).Retrieved Poslovno poroilo 2011 Business Report 2011 (in Slovenian).The other two districts were an area called "Town" ( Mesto built around the predecessor of the present-day Ljubljana Cathedral at one side of the Ljubljanica River, and New Square ( Novi trg ) at the other side."Ljubljanica se leno vije proti mestu" The Ljubljanica River, as It Winds Lazily Towards the Town.It was the parent club of all Slovene Sokol clubs as well as an encouragement for the establishment of the Croatian Sokol club in Zagreb.Retrieved "Zgodbe, ki so se dogajale na Kongresnem trgu" News from Congress Square (in Slovenian).Archived from the original on 18 September 2008.33 Ljubljana acquired the town privileges at some time between 1234 Seven fires erupted drive reduction in the town during the Middle Ages.Some of these have their headquarters in the capital: for example, the retail chain Mercator, the oil company Petrol.d.Folk dance edit Several folk dance groups are active in Ljubljana.Acta Biologica Slovenica (in Slovenian and English).The basketball teams are KD Slovan and KK Olimpija.In the time of Illyrian Provinces, " école primaire a unified four-year elementary school program with a greater emphasis on Slovene, was introduced.Retrieved ered, Andrej (2009)."Jankovi Sworn In as Ljubljana Mayor Again".Zgodovina nakupovalnih centrov A History of Shopping Centers (in Slovenian).In 1910, there were 29 secondary schools in Ljubljana, among them classical and real gymnasiums and Realschules (technical secondary schools).Leiden University Centre for Linguistics, University of Leiden.A b "Varnostne razmere na obmoju Mestne obine Ljubljana v obdobju " Safety Situation in the Area of the City Municipality of Ljubljana in the Period (PDF) (in Slovenian).
29 30 It was administered by the Counts of Gorizia from 12, 32 38 when it became the capital town of Carniola.